First off, a brand new Stonehenge theme for the widget, which looks really dramatic and striking:
Then a new Moonset and Moonrise animation and time indicator on the main screen, which is shown instead of the sunrise and sunset animation during night time scenes:
Then a whole bunch of small fixes for things:
- Ensuring the dates on the forecast are shown using the correct local settings, e.g. 5/26 in the US versus 26/5 in Europe
- Fixing the layouts when the widget is stretched extremely wide
- A range of crash fixes
- Fixes for forecasts where the Chance of Storm condition was used instead of Thunderstorm
- Improved animation on Thunderstorm forecast animation
- Added the ability to hide today's date
- Added the ability to hide the jet contrails on the Clear and Partly Cloudy conditions
I had the occasional report that the clock shown on the widget is not syncing up with the phone's actual time, but until now I have not been quite sure how to deal with it. So also trialing a new method of determining when the screen is switched on and hence when to update the clock.
A lot of testing to go, and then should aim to release maybe next week.