Photo Cube Link

Photo Cube Link
Photo Cube Version 3.2 now available!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

4x2 is still going to be there!

I had an email asking if the 4x2 widget was still going to be available, as all the recent screenshots I have shown have been of the larger sizes. Yes, it most definitely is. The default size when you add the widget is 4x2, but you can then drag the edges like any other resizable widget, and make it whatever size you want.

Here is the new 4x2 style on the top, and the current version on the bottom, so you can see how the new one has stretched to use more of the available 4x2 area.


3 comments:

  1. I love this application however I have an issue with being able to use the use location settings and so I have to manually put in every city that I want in it and if I work around the state it makes it kind of hard is there any fix for this I reinstalled it and that didn't work either other than that this too great widgets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just recently bought your app I really like it but I can't resize it and their is only one option 3x2 I want the 4x2 option is there a fix for this thanks also im on Android 5.0 if that helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just recently bought your app I really like it but I can't resize it and their is only one option 3x2 I want the 4x2 option is there a fix for this thanks also im on Android 5.0 if that helps

    ReplyDelete